Wednesday, September 5, 2018

My Traffic Exchange of the day

Today, I would like to recommend another excellent Traffic Exchange: Tweetyfied Surf

One thing that I think it is very important about any site I join is the owner/admin. I always choose an advertising site where I can feel supported. In fact Ronda Listeman really cares about her members. As she says in one of her splashes, she put in a Traffic Exchange all she likes in a TE from her experience also as a surfer. So, she made Tweetyfied Surf.

Ronda says: "My members are the best"

Here you have:

- Regular Cross Promos (several everyday);
- Games;
- Low minimum payout (ONLY $5.00)

Click the banner below, join and see for yourself how good is it!

Please take also a look at Upgrade options since this is a TE where really rewards to be an Upgraded Member!



Tweetyfied Surf is member of:

TS - Member of


Ronda owns also two more TEs:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also member of more TEs. Click HERE to see and eventually join!



No comments:

Post a Comment