Thursday, September 6, 2018

My Recommended Site of the Day

Hello, everyone! 😊

I thank you for visiting my blog, where I'm learning everyday. This my first one so I hope to have your patience and forgiveness for any issue...

From now on, as far as I have time for it, I will try to recommed at least two different kind sites, for example a TE and a Mailer, or any other kind of program.

The Traffic Exchange for today is one I love since it is very different from others: ePay Traffic. It has a Revenue Share component but not like an usual RS. In fact the owner, Jack Arsenault is a retired professional investor and it is very clear when you join the site and see how it is so well structured!

If you want to earn here (for sure) LEARN BEFORE EARN!



When you join, please go to Support and then Knowledge Room and read it to understand how big this is!

I must confess that when I joined it was essencially because of Viral Traffic Games since I'm addicted to it and because of that, Jack suggested me to upgrade to VTG Upgrade. This way you find a VTG Prize page every 10 pages and a big part of them give you CASH ($0.01 to $0.05). YES! It really worth. You pay $54.72 for a whole year (or $5.70/month), but you get it all back only in VTG Prizes and a profit at same time! How about that?

You stay as a free member but it doesn't compensate since the timer is 20 sec and you only find two or three VTG pages.

It also has units for investment which market value is $2.72, but when you join you can invest $10 and get 10 units as a gift from admin! πŸ˜‰

Jack is a wonderful and supportive owner/admin and you have a Skype support room as also a support channel via Hangout on your Gmail account: IncomeProClub.

Jack guarantees every member that their investment will grow at least 20%!

I'm very happy for being part of this awesome project. I feel safe here!

Please join and you won't regret.

Have a great day! πŸ‘
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You also take a look at my Other TEs HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment