Saturday, September 29, 2018

My Today's Recommended Site

Hello, everyone! 😊

Time it's an item that should be strecthable! πŸ˜‹

I would like to have time enough to update the blog everyday, but in fact it seems to be not possible... well, it what it is and I have to accept it.

Today, I've joined a new Traffic Exchange that seems to be very nice. It has launched today!!! So it couldn't more fresh! HIT SWIRL!

The owner, Dietmar Thuswohl, a teamie of my team at Zubee Zone (where the leader is Clare Bowen), is doing a nice job.

I haven't surfed much yet, but what I can say is that Free members get 0.5 credits for each page surfed (prograssive ratio), 7 secs timer. It has VTG Prize Pages (with CASH Prizes) and if you surf 250 pages you can claim 1 day Power Member Upgrade or $0.01 USD cash or 25 Credits or 250 Banners or 250 Text Links, which is very nice, since this way you can have be upgraded everyday for FREE! πŸ˜‰

Give it a try and I'm sure you will like it!



Take a look at Memberships Table to help you to decide better!



Thank you for reading and wish all a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment